The global airport security market was worth USD 10.78 billion in 2019. It will be worth USD 11.45 billion by 2027. This projection shows a CAGR (CAGR), of 7.62% over the forecast period.
Due to increasing demand for air travel, and increased cyber-security threats at airports, the market is expected to expand. The high initial cost of developing and designing security systems, and the associated components, will limit the market for airport safety. There will also be issues related to maintenance and interoperability.
Due to increasing air passenger traffic and increased cyber-security threats at airports, the market is expected to expand.
This report examines the key factors that have influenced growth and future prospects for the Airport Security Market. This report examines both the driving and limiting factors of Airport Security. These factors are also discussed in relation to global Airport Security markets.
The analysis also identifies market trends and offers a detailed discussion. The report also covers qualitative variables such as key issues facing market participants and risks associated with operations.
Get a Sample PDF Brochure: https://market.us/report/airport-security-market/request-sample/
Key Market Trends
Biometric Systems Segment to Experience the Best Growth during the Forecast Period.
The market share for Biometric Systems will increase at the highest CAGR rate during the forecast period.
Many airports and airlines use biometrics at airports to speed processes like check-in, security checks, passport control, and so on.
Some airports in the US and UK use this technology. It is also being used by smaller airports.
Perth Airport declared in February 2022 it would invest USD93million (AUD 13.million) to upgrade its checked luggage screening system at all of its terminals. The airport will upgrade its security screening equipment as part of the federal government’s mandate.
In December 2021 , Westminster Group was awarded a contract to install and deliver sophisticated surveillance and screening equipment to two airports in the Southeast Africa region. This contract will include the installation of a sophisticated CCTV surveillance system, new metal detection, x-ray screening equipment, and new control and command centres at both airports.
- American Science and Engineering
- C.E.I.A SpA
- L-3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- OSI Systems
- Safran Morpho
- Siemens AG
- Smiths Detection
- Access Control
- Cyber Security
- Perimeter Security
- Civilian and Commercial Airport
- Military Airport
- What is the Airport Security Market?
- How can the U.S. Airport Security Industry Forecast change?
- What is the European Airport Security Market?
- Which companies are the leaders in Airport Security?
- Which segments are the most lucrative?
- What are the newest technological trends in this market?
- How does COVID-19 affect the health of this market?
- What are the top strategies used by the biggest players in the market?
MORE RELATED REPORTS FROM OUR DATABASE :
- Global Airport Security Equipment Market 2022 Revenue, Opportunity, Value Chain and Forecast by 2031
- Global Airport X-Ray Security Screening Systems Market 2022 Key Regions, Company Profile, Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2031
- Global Airport Security Screening Systems Market 2022 Product Type, Applications/end user, Key Players and Geographical Regions 2031
- Global Seaport and Airport Security Systems Market 2022 Scope with Outlook, Business Strategies, Leading Key Players and Forecast 2031
- Global Airport Automated Security Screening Systems Market 2022 Trends, Segmentation, Latest Innovation, Sales Revenue by 2031
Market.US (Powered by Prudour Private Limited) specializes in in-depth market research and analysis and has been proving its mettle as a consulting and customized market research company, apart from being a much sought-after syndicated market research report providing firm.
Global Business Development Team – Market.us
Market.us (Powered by Prudour Pvt. Ltd.)
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300 New York City, NY 10170, United States
Phone: +1 718 618 4351 (International), Phone: +91 78878 22626 (Asia)
Email: [email protected]
I am author, tech blogger, and digital marketing expert who has been writing since 4.5 years. I am a computer engineer by profession. My passion is to think of new ways that help websites improve their SEO in a healthy way. I enjoys sharing knowledge and information on multiple subjects with the aim of creating online visibility and sharing thoughts. Aside from that, my hobbies are reading books, listening to music and watching sports.